The McLaren Honda team is competing in the 2017 Formula 1 World Championship with drivers Fernando Alonso and Stoffel Vandoorne.
Based in the iconic McLaren Technology Centre (MTC) in Woking, UK, and competing in Formula 1 since 1966, the team is one of the most successful in the sport’s history, with 12 Formula 1 Drivers’ World Championships and eight Formula 1 World Constructors’ Championships.
Thanks for joining our Facebook Page. We want you to enjoy using our page and we want you to engage with us and the community. Our page has been designed for you to share your thoughts about McLaren-Honda, find out the latest team news and keep up with all things McLaren.
Whilst using our page, we encourage you to:
• Join in the debate. We welcome constructive feedback and general comments.
• Please always be respectful to other users. Look after your personal information.
• Always be careful about posting your personal details.
Whilst using our page, please refrain from:
• Posting anything inappropriate.
• Posting inflammatory racial, political or religious comments.
• Swearing or using language which may offend others.
• Provoking, attacking or offending others.
• Posting anything that is not your own material or that breaks the law, including breach of copyright.
• Posting spam or links to websites.
• Advertising products or services.
• Posting any content or do anything that could potentially affect anyone's safety
• Any comments or materials that do not comply with our House Rules may be removed from our page at our discretion. If your activity on our page contravenes one or more of the above points you may be blocked from our page and reported to Facebook.
Welcome to the Official McLaren-Honda Formula 1 Team Facebook page. Bringing you closer to the team and the action.
Professional Sports Team